Saturday, March 19, 2011

This Supermoon sounds super cool!

Photo from GearLog.com
I just did my usual neurotic morning check of what the day holds for us weather-wise (high in the 50s here in Jersey, yay!) and decided to take a minute to read about this Supermoon I keep reading people tweet about endlessly. I thought it was going to seem like a nothing occasion, but to be honest, I'm impressed.

This Supermoon sounds super cool!

Intrigued? Here's the story at Weather.com -  Don't be Afraid of the Extreme SuperMoon!

And if you take a photo of the Super Moon please leave a link in the comments below, I would love to see it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw the supermoon coming up last nite as my hubs and I were driving to L.I. for a St. Pats party. It was a massive pink disk when it first appeared, close to the horizon. Beautiful! Then I got sad because I wasn't home to show my kids, so they missed it. Did your kids get to check it out?

Unknown said...

my kids missed it too, but my huz and i got a great view of it over nyc (from here in nj) as we drove home from a rare "date night."

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

we missed it. we went out to the yard, walked around in circles, craned out necks, but i think the dang clouds were obscuring our view.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...