Thursday, November 10, 2011

A few random offerings from the mouths of my kids - The Magpie Edition



I wrote these down a while ago, and NaBloPoMo makes me decide to actually post them.

All quotes are from my daughter Magpie when she was 6 or 7 years old.

When we're on the way to a horseback riding party:

 "Im a really good rider, for someone who has never ridden a horse."

_____________


When she asks if she can answer the phone, because she's sure it's Daddy calling:

"I can tell Daddy's ring."

To which I respond, "No you can't, they're all the same."

And she answers, "No, they're not. They're like license plates, no two are alike."

_____________

When she asks me to get her some ice from the freezer:

"I gotta put ice in the toilet. So it will make it snow."

Me: "But it's already going to snow."

Her: "I know. But kids in my class did it last time, and that's why we got two feet instead of one foot of snow."

At least I know who to thank for that winter wonderland.

What funny things do your kids say?

1 comment:

Glamamom said...

Wow, those are adorable! She will love when you tell her those as an adult.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...