Wednesday, February 15, 2012

In my Inbox: Terrible News, Need Your Help!!!

Subject: Terrible News, Need Your Help!!!!

I’m writing this with tears in my eyes, my fam and I have been vacationing in Nigeria, unfortunately we were robbed at the park of the hotel where we stayed, all cash, credit card and cell were stolen off us but luckily we still have our passports and the ability to write runon sentences.

Image from BestWeekEver.TV
 It’s me, my wife(Stephanie) and our child/children(Julia). I’ve been to the embassy and the Police but they’re not helping issues at all. Am freaked out at the moment. We need a kidney. Send us your kidney. I am at my cousin Brad Gbogboade’s house. You remember Brad? Tall dude, heavy tribal scarring on his cheeks? Was really into the Phillies? Yes the Phillies. So, send that kidney to PO Box Ikeja (100001), Lagos State, Nigeria.
 
To locate your kidneys, start by putting your hands on your hips and then sliding up until you feel your ribs. Now if you put your thumbs on your back, that spot is right where your kidneys are. It may be easier if you have someone else make the initial incision. Use dry ice to wrap the kidney. Then and this is important you will need to wrap the dry ice in jewels. I know sounds crazy but this is the important part. Take all of your jewels and as much Currency as will fit in the FedEx Box and send it to my uncle Brad.

Why are you still reading this? Get cutting. For the love of Pete. After all the shit I’ve done for you over the years, your kidney is kind of the least thing I could be asking for.
 
I received this email today from my brother. Luckily, he and his family are totally OK.

3 comments:

Ninja Mom said...

Your brother is AWESOME.

Best Finding the Funny link I've checked so far.

Cheers!

Ninja Mom

Kelley said...

That's so funny! Loved the part about them still being able to write run-on sentences. Ha! So true. So glad you linked this up with us over at #findingthefunny. Made me laugh!

Anna said...

Hysterical! I'm pinning this and sharing it on facebook. Thanks for linking up to finding the funny!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...