Monday, July 9, 2012

Oops! I Forgot to Post an Old Photo Friday!

It's true, Friday came and went and I forgot it was old photo day on my blog.

In my defense, I was on vacation. And everyone knows on any good vacation you forget what day it is.

So here on a back-to-reality Monday, a retroactive Old Photo Friday of our family beach vacation in 1970-something:




And our family beach vacation last week. More or less the same location and same people, though our generational position has shifted:


And yes, that is my six-year-old so engrossed in reading her first issue ever of Us Weekly that she can't be bothered to put it down for family photos.

3 comments:

Pa Ul said...

Remembering my past throughOld Photos.

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

That's neat that you still go to the same spot!

l.e.s.ter said...

Kay: "I know what magazine it is. U. S. Weekly."

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...