Saturday, November 3, 2012

And the gas hunt continues in New Jersey... and so do the tweets from @NJGas

My husband and I have been collective tweeting from the twitter handle @njgas, and we've been glad to help our fellow Jerseyans find gas - but who knew it would be so much work.

Also, who knew we'd be interviewed by Reuters and The Huff Po about the gas crisis in New Jersey. For serious.

I'm hoping today marks the peak of the gas crisis here in Jersey, and things start getting back to normal tomorrow.

There are way fewer reports of lines and other issues - though sadly a few instances of license plates being stolen for their coveted odd number which was needed to get in line today in the 12 NJ counties that instituted gas rationing. I should add that this gas rationing revealed that much of NJ doesn't know their odds from their evens. I was this close to starting @NJMath - but then I came to my senses.

As I close down my @NJGas tweeting for tonight I am shocked and kinda excited too that it's almost at 5,000 followers. Social media. It's amazing.


I'll be back tomorrow with the latest from @NJGas, and also hopefully with a report we have our power restored and that the kids are going back to school on Monday. Here's hoping.

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

This is so incredibly cool that you guys are doing this!

Samanthaiuap said...

This is so incredibly cool that you guys are doing this!

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...