Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Lights Shine Bright... Deep in the Heart of Jersey

There's nothing like enjoying some good, old-fashioned, over-the-top, Christmas lights. These shown here are in the great state of New Jersey.

Even better: the owner and creator of this glorious scene came out to say hi while we walked around and admired it all. He had three braids, two old-school on either side of his head, and one on his beard. 



My son Ziggy is still talking about how great it all was and which was his favorite parts, and do you remember how the deer's paw moved? And the Santa in the hot air balloon, and Snoopy! And if all that joy from a kid who doesn't even celebrate Christmas isn't still not the most perfect example of the magic of the season, then what is?

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

Lucy John said...

Just wow! I need this kind of lighting for next week’s party at my home. Because I really loved it, but I have to do all the arrangements by myself, which means I have to buy coursework service online for my help. Because too many assignments are pending, that can affect my grades if I ignore them.

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...