Monday, May 16, 2016

What We've Been Doing Lately: The Spring Edition

What have we been doing lately? A little of that, a little of this. But you know what we haven't been doing? Enjoying the weather. This has been one coooold spring.


Going to the eye doctor. From an injury gotten while blowing up a balloon. Heard (barely audible) while the pediatric eye doctor was examining Kay, "I hate balloons. I really, really hate them." Me too, doc. Me too.



Making stupid images on SnapChat. Oh to have the time management skills of a tween.

Baking Princess Leia cookies. Obviously. Because it was May 4th.



Spring cleaning. Did I enjoy finding this random pack of cards with my beloved home state of Virginia on them? Yes, yes I did. Did I keep them, since there were only 43 of them? No, no I did not.


Downsizing. This is Sharpie the pig's house. In the recent clean-up mentioned above Sharpie the pig got to stay. His home, however, was recycled.



All of this activity took place under the ever vigilant eye of the resident policeman.
I've never felt more safe. Except for when balloons are around.

Happy Spring!

7 comments:

Best ice shaver said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work.best ice shaver for home use

Raag Consultants said...

Raag Consultants Roc Compliances
Raag Consultants Accounting Services

crackform said...

Nexus 3 Crack is the kind of machine you can use when you don’t want to waste time programming – it’s a ROMpler packed with inspiring, professional-quality sounds. It is the next-generation ROM compiler. Nexus produces complex, ultra-creamy contemporary sandstorms.
Cytomic Glue Crack
Overloud-th-u-Full Crack mac
Camtasia Studio Crack

Shaun James said...

I am Hoping! you are feeling well now. Baby is so cute. Thanks for sharing your memories with us. Now its time to avail Sign and Blind Services in Eastbourne for more information.

John Hardy said...

Excellent blog post! Such a wonderful adventure and definitely a bit impish - the kids will love it. Thanks for sharing this blog. Now it's time to avail Limo’s limo service West Palm Beach for more information.



Rite Way Towing & Recovery Inc said...

They will come and boost your dead battery late-night time drives or early morning towing service ny.

Graphice designer said...

Highly recommend this Click here service! Their creativity and attention to detail surpassed my expectations. Great experience overall

{Keep Reading}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...